Expired travel signature on I-20. Leaving in 2 days. What to do???

Hi. I am re entering the USA in 2 days and just realized my travel signature on the I-20 has expired. I’ve sent a mail to the university but they haven’t responded yet and I looked online to find something about the form 1-515 which allows temporary stay if the immigration officer deems me fit to stay. However, he could also deny me entry. Please give me some advice on what I can do now.

Read More…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *