Learn the ins and outs of advertising on Instagram. In this course, marketing expert Anson Alexander explains how to create engaging content for Instagram advertising, build a campaign, and leverage Facebook Ads Manager along the way. Anson goes over the types of content you can use to advertise on Instagram and then shows how to create, upload, and format ads. He demonstrates how to target specific audiences, implement a budget, and run scheduled campaigns. He also covers analytics, so you can discover how to adjust your advertising efforts based on performance information you find in analytics reports.
- Identify the necessary steps in creating an Instagram business account.
- Recognize appropriate specifications used to create high-quality advertisements.
- Name three targeting options in Facebook Ads Manager.
- Define reach and impressions.
- Determine the effectiveness of advertising strategies with the use of ad sets.
Skill Level Intermediate
Show More Show Less
You started this assessment previously and didn’t complete it. You can pick up where you left off, or start over.