Note: The topics covered in this course are drawn from the Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots competency in the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) body of knowledge.
- Applying the basics of the Windows Firewall
- Using advanced features in the Windows Firewall
- Reviewing firewall logs
- Linux iptables
- Setting up an iptables firewall
- Managing rules with Firewall Builder
- Setting up a Cisco PIX firewall
- Installing GNS3
- How web application firewalls protect web servers
- Protecting API services with the WSO2 gateway
- Running the Cowrie honeypot
- Detecting intrusions with Security Onion
Skill Level Intermediate
Show More Show Less
You started this assessment previously and didn’t complete it. You can pick up where you left off, or start over.