Note: This course was recorded in Office 365, but users of Office 2019, Office 2016, and some earlier versions will find plenty of relevant content.
- Choosing or creating a data source
- Using Mail Merge with Outlook contacts
- Mail merging data from an Excel spreadsheet
- Inserting address blocks, greetings, and other fields
- Matching fields from a data source
- Previewing merge results
- Sending merged email
- Creating labels with images
- Using rules for customized merges
Skill Level Intermediate
Show More Show Less
You started this assessment previously and didn’t complete it. You can pick up where you left off, or start over.