- Describe what financial modeling is and what it is used for.
- Identify the best methods for gathering data and what methods should be avoided.
- Distinguish the type of financial model that utilizes three statements to forecast future financials.
- Recognize why long formulas are not a best practice in financial modeling.
- Name the model technique best suited to test assumptions and their impact on outcomes.
- Outline the pattern of a circular reference error.
Skill Level Intermediate
Show More Show Less
You started this assessment previously and didn’t complete it. You can pick up where you left off, or start over.